The information provided in this agreement will help Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic better serve the needs of my animal(s) and myself. This agreement is between myself, my animal’s co-owner(s) (if applicable), and Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic.
EXPECTATIONS OF SONDEL FAMILY VETERINARY CLINIC
Veterinary services will be provided by Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic for paying clients. Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic cannot professionally or ethically provide guarantees on the outcome of any service. Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic operates under the Veterinarian’s Oath and the limitations of state and national law. Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic maintains a professionally trained staff and a high level of patient care.
EXPECTATIONS OF CLIENT
I/we will submit all information about my animal(s) truthfully and willfully to Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic and its staff. I/we will be responsible for maintaining routine vaccinations and providing the proper diet, water, exercise, and shelter my animal(s) need. I/we understand the financial agreement, no-show policy, standard media release, and behavior expected of them while seeking services at Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic.
- I/we agree to pay for services rendered at the time they are provided, without exceptions.
- Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic will not store my payment information - including credit or debit card number(s).
- I/we guarantee that funds are available at time of service when paying with check.
- In the case of check payment being returned due to not sufficient funds, I assume financial responsibility of the original check amount, service fee, and bank’s returned check fee of fifty (50) dollars, and I forfeit the ability to pay with check again in the future.
- I/we understand that failure to rectify unpaid invoices due to returned checks may result in collections involvement and/or termination of the veterinarian/client relationship.
NO SHOW & LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to the increased demand and wait times for veterinary services across the country, it has become more challenging for our clients to schedule timely visits. Unfortunately, we have also seen an increase in the number of clients failing to show for scheduled appointments despite reminders. Therefore:
- A thirty-five (35) dollar fee will be applied to my account if I/we fail to arrive at the clinic for a scheduled appointment.
- A thirty-five (35) dollar fee will be applied to my account, and I/we will reschedule my appointment if I am greater than fifteen (15) minutes late for a scheduled appointment.
- A sixty-five (65) dollar fee will be applied to my account if I/we cancel a surgical procedure with less than twenty-four (24) hours’ notice.
An advanced payment from prospective new clients will be collected before scheduling their first appointment. The payment amount is a $50.00 deposit per pet to be seen at the appointment and will be credited to the prospective new client’s account and applied to the first invoice.
If the prospective new client needs to reschedule the appointment and lets us know during our normal office hours at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment time, we will reschedule the appointment and the deposit will remain as a credit in the new client’s account.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- If the prospective new client cancels or simply fails to show up for the appointment, the advance payment is forfeited and there will be no refund.
This policy also applies to established clients who have a history of failing to keep scheduled appointments.
STANDARD MEDIA RELEASE
- I/we give permission to Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic to photograph and/or record my animal(s).
- I/we agree that Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic may post images and/or recordings of my animal(s) to the Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic website, Facebook, or Instagram account.
- I/we agree that Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic may use these images for marketing and/or educational purposes.
At Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic, our mission is to provide exceptional patient care and compassionate client communication. Providing you with a high level of care and service requires mutual respect, cooperation, and kindness. To nurture an inclusive and mentally healthy environment for both clients and staff, we have instituted a code of conduct for all Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic clients. We respectfully ask the following of our clients:
- Understanding, Empathy, and patience. We are empathetic to our patients and clients and appreciate the same in return. Please understand that our team works with individuals and pets with varying levels of need, and in certain situations may need to prioritize their time accordingly. Our individualized approach to patient care relies heavily on equitable time management for all.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for the following behaviors:
- Verbal abuse, malicious or harmful statements, profanity, or degrading comments directed at any member of our staff or fellow clients.
- Any form of harassment including but not limited to cyberbullying, discriminatory comments and/or actions, and intimidation tactics and/or threats.
- Refusal to pay for products and/or services.
This policy is strictly enforced, and non-compliance will result in corrective measure, up to and including being asked to leave the property, and/or terminating the veterinarian/client relationship.
Please understand that the health and well-being of your animal is very important to us, and we wish to offer the best veterinary services for your animal. Thank you for choosing Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic as your animal’s healthcare provider.
I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above and agree to be bound thereby. I understand that failure to comply may result in no longer being able to seek care for my animal(s) at Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic.